Wallingford’s Inc. is seeking a qualified bilingual applicant for a full-time position of Sales Representative based out of our office in Oakland, ME. The job requires fluency in French and international travel to Canada. The Sales Representative’s core responsibilities will include having designated accounts where business needs to be maintained in Eastern Canada while continuing to identify sales opportunities to capture new business. Basic computer and communication skills is a requirement. College degree not necessarily required. Inquiries please contact email@example.com.
- Bilingual Sales Representative wanted
- Economic impact study reveals Maine loggers contributed an estimated $619 million to state economy in 2017
- Mechanized Logging Operations Program Recruiting Students for Summer 2020: 12-week certificate program to be offered beginning in June
- Professional Logging Contractors of Maine Log A Load for Maine Kids effort raises record $135,007 in 2019
- Professional Logging Contractors of Maine receives FAME Education at Work for Maine Award
Join PLC of Maine
Be included in PLC updates, training, and alert!
Click Logo above to access free software!