Logging Contractor: responsible for timber harvesting from stump to roadside – eligible for Board Membership, voting member, insurance dividend eligible.
Affiliated Contractor: includes sole proprietor w/ pre-determination letter (must be Master Logger certified), owner-operator/sub-contractor, chipping contractor, grinding contractor, slashing contractor or chip mill – not eligible for Board membership, voting member, dividend eligible.
Forest Contractor: trucking only or forest road construction, 50% or more of business is from forestry operations – not eligible for Board membership, voting member, dividend eligible.
- Access to the PLC Safety Dividend Program with Acadia Insurance* this is an insurance program where logging companies and sole proprietors can be rewarded for having a safe workplace by receiving sustainable refunds of their insurance premium, to date this PLC Plan has returned over $6 Million to our members’ bottom line! Acadia Dividend Program
- Membership in the American Loggers Council, PLC is one of the founding members. You can access ALC Loggers online—www.amloggers.com
- Access to the Loggers Voice – PLC Spring 2017 Newsletter – our newsletter that strives to raise the level of professionalism within the logging community in Maine. Gain from Legislative Updates, Safety Suggestions as well as the latest happenings within our industry.
- Supporting Member discounts for PLC Members: Supporting Member Services Guide – July 2016
- PLC provides strong representation and advocacy in Augusta and nationally on key issues effecting your business. You will receive timely email updates and PLC IMPACT explaining current legislation, what PLC is doing on your behalf and actions you can take to help.
- Take advantage of FREE Safety Training and other Workshops providing an opportunity to network with other loggers, vendors and associates who share a vested interest in the success of our industry.
- PLUS…a NEW way to advertise on our website in the LOGGINGZONE, a great space to advertise equipment for sale or job opportunities. Free to Members!
- Coming SOON! A PLC Member Co-Op to save your company money on fuel, lubricants, parts, equipment and supplies!
* Participation in the Acadia Insurance Dividend Plan subject to underwriting approval, speak with your insurance agent for more information.
- Anderson Equipment
- Canadian Chains
- FA Peabody
- NH Bragg
- Readfield Insurance Agency
- Rudman Winchell-Attorneys At Law
- Wallingford's Inc
- Western Star & Daigle & Houghton
- Windy Ridge
- Dennison Lubricants
0% Parts and Service Financing Program- 15 Months
Free shipping on all chains to PLC Members
Free Workers Compensation Modification Review
Exclusive 20 percent discount to all PLC members on 32 North STABILicers Heels.
Up to a $2000 rebate offered to PLC Members on Peterbuilt.
Free, no obligation review of your current insurance program and coverage
10% discount for PLC of Maine Members
Up to a $5000 rebate offered to PLC of Maine Members
Get $18 off each box of GATOR hot saw teeth & FREE shipping on skidder chains
Dennison Lubricants: Free Pail of Oilzum Bar & Chain Oil with the purchase of a Rotella T4, T5 or T6 Drum - PLC Members Only. The code to use when ordering is Oilzum1
Peterbilt: $2,000 CASH rebate to American Loggers Council members (PLC Members are Automatically a member of the ALC)
Peterbilt is pleased to offer the American Loggers Council (ALC) the following rebate incentive:
• Members receive a $2,000 CASH rebate on Models 567, 367, or 365.
• Limited to three (3) rebates per member for calendar year 2018.
• ALC members must be in good standing for at least 90 days prior to taking retail delivery.
• ALC members must take retail delivery between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018. Retail delivery is defined as the time the ownership of the truck is transferred from the Peterbilt dealer to the customer.
• Request for customer rebate incentives must be received by ALC within 90 days of taking retail delivery.
• Allow 6 to 8 weeks for check to process.
• This program may not be combined with any other rebate offers from Peterbilt.