Stand Strong with US!
Logging Contractor: responsible for timber harvesting from stump to roadside – eligible for Board Membership, voting member, insurance dividend eligible.
Affiliated Contractor: includes sole proprietor w/ pre-determination letter (must be Master Logger certified), owner-operator/sub-contractor, chipping contractor, grinding contractor, slashing contractor or chip mill – not eligible for Board membership, voting member, dividend eligible.
Forest Contractor: trucking only or forest road construction, 50% or more of business is from forestry operations – not eligible for Board membership, voting member, dividend eligible.
- Access to the PLC Safety Dividend Program with Acadia Insurance* this is an insurance program where logging companies and sole proprietors can be rewarded for having a safe workplace by receiving sustainable refunds of their insurance premium, to date this PLC Plan has returned over $6 Million to our members’ bottom line! Acadia Dividend Program
- Membership in the American Loggers Council, PLC is one of the founding members. You can access ALC Loggers online—www.amloggers.com
- Access to the Loggers Voice – Our newsletter that strives to raise the level of professionalism within the logging community in Maine. Gain from Legislative Updates, Safety Suggestions as well as the latest happenings within our industry.
- Supporting Member discounts for PLC Members- See list below
- PLC provides strong representation and advocacy in Augusta and nationally on key issues effecting your business. You will receive timely email updates and PLC IMPACT explaining current legislation, what PLC is doing on your behalf and actions you can take to help.
- Take advantage of FREE Safety Training and other Workshops providing an opportunity to network with other loggers, vendors and associates who share a vested interest in the success of our industry.
- PLUS…a NEW way to advertise on our website in the LOGGINGZONE, a great space to advertise equipment for sale or job opportunities. Free to Members!
* Participation in the Acadia Insurance Dividend Plan subject to underwriting approval, speak with your insurance agent for more information.
PLC Member Only Discounts:
- Anderson Equipment: 0% Parts & Service Financing Program– 15 months
- Canadian Chains: Free shipping on chains to PLC Members
- Brenntag Lubricants Northeast: No Charge Loaned Diesel Exhaust Fluid Electric Pump/Meter/Tote with Brenntag UltraPure DEF Bulk Supply Agreement
- Dennison Lubricants: Free Pail of Oilzum Bar & Chain Oil with the purchase of a Rotella T4, T5 or T6 Drum
- Daigle & Houghton, Inc.,: Updated- Western Star- Up to a $5000 rebate offered to PLC of Maine Members, available at participating dealers
- Fabian: Call 207-465-2000 for special PLC members home heating pricing.
- FA Peabody: Free Workers Compensation Modification Review
- Freightliner of Maine: Updated- Western Star- Up to a $5000 rebate offered to PLC of Maine Members, available at all participating dealers
- Haix: PLC Member only discount of 15% off MSRP
- Labonville: Exclusive PLC Member discounts – up to 20%
- Maine Trailer: *10% DISCOUNT* On all Load Straps, Winches, and Cables for PLC Members; *FREE*Log Trailer Inspection with Sticker
- NH Bragg: 20% off—32 North STABILicers Heels
- Readfield Ins Agency: Free, no obligation review of your current insurance program and coverage
- Rudman Winchell-Attorneys At Law: 10% Member Discount
- SFE- Scandinavian Forestry Equipment: EcoLog Rebates from $20,000-$35,000 on all in stock Harvesters and Forwarders
- Soleno: Offering 5% member discount through Treeline & FMS
- Wallingford’s Inc.: Exclusive member benefits for PLC members! Please call for details.
- Whited Peterbilt of Maine: Peterbilt – Up to a $2000 rebate offered to PLC of Maine Members, available at participating dealers
- Windy Ridge: Get $18 off each box of GATOR hot saw teeth & free shipping on skidder chains—for PLC of Maine members only!
Peterbilt: $2,000 CASH rebate to American Loggers Council members (PLC Members are Automatically a member of the ALC)
Peterbilt is pleased to offer the American Loggers Council (ALC) the following rebate incentive:
• Members receive a $2,000 CASH rebate on Models 567, 367, or 365.
• Limited to three (3) rebates per member for calendar year 2018.
• ALC members must be in good standing for at least 90 days prior to taking retail delivery.
• ALC members must take retail delivery between January 1, 2018 and December 31, 2018. Retail delivery is defined as the time the ownership of the truck is transferred from the Peterbilt dealer to the customer.
• Request for customer rebate incentives must be received by ALC within 90 days of taking retail delivery.
• Allow 6 to 8 weeks for check to process.
• This program may not be combined with any other rebate offers from Peterbilt.