AUGUSTA – The Legislature’s Appropriations Committee unanimously approved a $310 million plan to close a shortfall in the state budget Monday, setting the stage for passage in the House and Senate next week.
- Professional Logging Contractors (PLC) of Maine holds 28th Annual Meeting May 4-5
- Professional Logging Contractors of Maine and NMCC announce recruiting is underway for Mechanized Logging Operations and Forest Trucking Program in 2023
- Economic impact study reveals Maine loggers contributed an estimated $582 million to state economy in 2021
- PLC Raises Record $262,403 for Log A Load in 2022
- Professional Logging Contractors of Maine welcomes Sappi Somerset Mill Expansion Announcement