AUGUSTA – The Legislature’s Appropriations Committee unanimously approved a $310 million plan to close a shortfall in the state budget Monday, setting the stage for passage in the House and Senate next week.
- Professional Logging Contractors (PLC) of Maine holds Log A Load for Maine Kids Northern Maine Golf Tournament
- Maine loggers applaud latest announcement of federal relief for fishermen and urge similar relief for logging and trucking companies in the United States
- Stars of American Loggers and Swamp Loggers call for pandemic relief for logging industry
- Professional Logging Contractors (PLC) of Maine holds Log A Load for Maine Kids Southern Maine Golf Tournament
- Maine loggers urge support of federal COVID-19 relief package for logging and trucking companies in the United States
Join PLC of Maine
Be included in PLC updates, training, and alert!
Click Logo above to access free software!