Wallingford’s Inc. is seeking a qualified bilingual applicant for a full-time position of Sales Representative based out of our office in Oakland, ME. The job requires fluency in French and international travel to Canada. The Sales Representative’s core responsibilities will include having designated accounts where business needs to be maintained in Eastern Canada while continuing to identify sales opportunities to capture new business. Basic computer and communication skills is a requirement. College degree not necessarily required. Inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Professional Logging Contractors of Maine raises record $59,439 at first-ever Online Log A Load for Maine Kids Auction Oct. 16
- 2020 Mechanized Logging Operations Program Graduation held Oct. 9
- Professional Logging Contractors (PLC) of Maine to hold first-ever Live Online Log A Load for Maine Kids Auction Oct. 16
- Professional Logging Contractors (PLC) of Maine holds Log A Load for Maine Kids Northern Maine Golf Tournament
- Maine loggers applaud latest announcement of federal relief for fishermen and urge similar relief for logging and trucking companies in the United States
Join PLC of Maine
Be included in PLC updates, training, and alert!
Click Logo above to access free software!