Wallingford’s Inc. is seeking a qualified bilingual applicant for a full-time position of Sales Representative based out of our office in Oakland, ME. The job requires fluency in French and international travel to Canada. The Sales Representative’s core responsibilities will include having designated accounts where business needs to be maintained in Eastern Canada while continuing to identify sales opportunities to capture new business. Basic computer and communication skills is a requirement. College degree not necessarily required. Inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maine loggers urge support of federal COVID-19 relief package for logging and trucking companies in the United States
- Mechanized Logging Operations Program Underway for Summer 2020
- PLC addresses effect of planned Sappi Westbrook shutdowns on state logging industry
- Bilingual Sales Representative wanted
- Economic impact study reveals Maine loggers contributed an estimated $619 million to state economy in 2017
Join PLC of Maine
Be included in PLC updates, training, and alert!
Click Logo above to access free software!