Maine’s Department of Labor is expected to release its 2009 Occupational Fatal Injuries Report – in September 2010. The report details fatal injuries that occur each year by industry as well as demographically.
- Maine loggers applaud latest announcement of federal relief for fishermen and urge similar relief for logging and trucking companies in the United States
- Stars of American Loggers and Swamp Loggers call for pandemic relief for logging industry
- Professional Logging Contractors (PLC) of Maine holds Log A Load for Maine Kids Southern Maine Golf Tournament
- Maine loggers urge support of federal COVID-19 relief package for logging and trucking companies in the United States
- Mechanized Logging Operations Program Underway for Summer 2020
Join PLC of Maine
Be included in PLC updates, training, and alert!
Click Logo above to access free software!